- Given the situation with which the academic year of 2020-2021 begins, the September rune invites you to consciously engage in a process of understanding that leads us to new ways of doing.
- Covid 19: How we can learn from the Covid-19 experience. Part 3
- Let’s welcome summer with a new rune. This one invites you to reflect on the meaning of the words we use…
- Covid 19: Taking care of yourself and beyond. Part 2
- With the May rune: constructive-destructive, we invite you to get out of the duality in which we are stuck. There is no good or bad … where does a tendency take us? And the other? What do we learn from each polarity? How are we building intermediate paths?